Tuesday, December 6, 2016

2016m12d06 Henry Kissinger

I am meeting with Henry Kissinger.
My advisor say this is a good idea ..... ahahahhhahaaa

#1   i was surprised this lizard was still alive.  i think he must be 200 years old.  He certainly looks like he has already died.  He is creepy.  He looks creepy.  He speaks in a creepy way.  I bet he smells bad.

#2  i think HK is somebody you would not get angry at you.  He knows lots of powerful people and for some reason they do things for him.  Does he know of a lot of secret crimes among his acquaintances ?

#3  HK is a great example of how someone can get away with anything in D.C.   He is a war criminal who is admired/hated/feared  depending on who you are.  He tried to date Jackie Kennedy .....wow  I wonder what she was like in the sack ?????

#4   I am curious as to whether he will know anything about China that will be useful.  Some of my advisors have told me it is foolish to get too involved in understanding foreign points of view. I have been told to be clear about my goals and leave it to my staff to translate that to the various gooks I have to deal with.

#5   Would it not be a laugh if I actually liked HK ????

No comments:

Post a Comment