Thursday, December 8, 2016

2016m12d08 Assassination i don't want to die

Several of my advisors have told me that I am making an assassination target of myself.

The most dangerous thing I have done is suggest that MIC projects be cancelled.  Military Industrial Complex contracts are big , elaborate , over-priced ..... and many are completely uncalled for.   ..... Lots of leeches are living off these moneytrees   .... they are paying for their children's braces.

This monkey flow is threatened when I complain about these projects.  These people have connections to snipers , assassins and the like.  If I get enough of these people pissed off .... i may end up filled with holes in my body   ...... or I may have a fatal car accident .... or mistakenly swallow some poison.

Maybe being POTUS is not a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Corporate Amerika.

    I had a dream. I dreamed Trump made America great again by turning the whole country of 99%ers into sweat shop prisoners. So we can once again kick ass in the global marketplace.

    In this dream Trump and his cabinet of super rich capitalists pooled their money and bought up the staggering national debt. Effectively owning all of us. Then came the concentration and reeducation camps, the forced labor to make exportable goods to sell.

    READ Jack London -- The Iron Heel. Prophetic in the extreme.

    ReplyDelete